Niña Carmel... ninz for short &&& ncarmz in the cyber world. *12 y.o. and will soon become a teen in the 19th of July.
Star Sign :: Cancer. Pinay!!!
loves pastel colors, ★★★ &&& ♥♥♥, POP and SLOW ROCK!
Just Posted...
I would really appreciate if you read some rants off my messy mind.
You can scribble through the old pages of my dear blog or browse through 10 of my latest posts.
Do feel free to leave a comment.
Below is a widget that shows my posts in my PhotoBlog in Tumblr.
It is http://electrifii.tumblr.com/. I would really be glad if you visit it! Don't be rude, ok?
Leave Notes!
If you ever happen to pass by my blog, leaving a word would absolutely be nice.
OFFENSIVE messages will be deleted and a corresponding punishment shall be givin upon the user.
Link exchanging shall be entertained in this portion.
Take-Off
This is where I put links directing to nowhere... Kidding! The names I put in here are those whom
I consider my friends in the net. You may have your name here for a link exchange. All you need to do
is leave a message in my tagboard together with the URL. Of course, I'll expect my link on your site,
too! So consider yourself famous if you are here. (Just joking!!!)